It’s been a while!
Life’s been crazy since my last post. We’ve had some changes happen in our lives (but mostly mine) that’s kept us pretty busy.
- Most importantly Marvel turned 1! I can’t believe I now have a toddler! She’s not quite walking yet. She decides to take steps one day then the next refuses.
- We all got pretty sick for a week just before Marvel’s birthday. We were going to do a fun photo shoot with a smash cake and these cute clothes I picked out for her. With how sick we all got it was impossible.
- I’ve kept being Gluten Free. It’s quite the lifestyle change but I do feel a lot better!
- My day job disbanded my team. It was quite an emotional time but thankfully I…
- Started a new position at work. My new team is great and I’ve been having a lot of fun learning new things. A change of scene is good!
- I signed up to sell LuLaRoe. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, LuLaRoe is a direct sales company that sells clothes. There’s a lot of demand because the prints are limited and their leggings really do feel like butter! I’ve got about another month or so left in the queue.
- We visited some heroes at Cricut HQ! We loved celebrating 10 years of Cricut with these MARVELous heroes!
- Star Wars Day! My work was seriously the best on May the Fourth! They had themed Star Wars food and the movies playing all day! Plus we got a special visit from Chewbacca! I was sad I had to miss it last year because I was already on maternity leave, but this year made it all worth it!
Even though it may not seem like a lot, for a while there I felt as if I was drowning in everything that was going on. I would get off work and not be sure what to do next since there was a lot on my plate! Of course it may seem like I’m taking more on my plate with LuLaRoe, but it was about that time I decided to sign up that I started to feel like I could breathe again.
I’m excited to bring you some more posts. I’ve got a lot of great ideas flowing in my brain and written down on notepads on my computer and phone. Please stay tuned!
And in the meantime, here’s a pic of the other half of the Two Married Geeks with our little Marvel on Memorial Day <3